Camp Mesa Rim
Mesa Rim’s Climbing Camp is a great place for young adventurers to experience rock climbing, learn new skills and make great friends!
Camp activities are tailored to each child based on their age and experience level. Under the guidance of experienced coaches, campers will learn climbing movement, how to tie knots and belay other climbers. They’ll also play fun, mentally challenging games, do arts and crafts, and work on their flexibility and mindfulness during our youth yoga.
At a Glance:
- Camps run from 9AM to 3PM (extended care available)
- For youth ages 7-13 years; campers must be at least 7 the day camp starts
- Maximum capacity of 25 kids per session
- Healthy snacks are included
- Campers must bring their own lunch
- Discounts for siblings and multi-session sign up
We have multiple summer break camp sessions to choose from:
- Jun 17 – 21 (Monday – Friday)
- Jun 24 – 28 (Monday – Friday)
- Jul 8 – 12 (Monday – Friday)
- Jul 15 – 19 (Monday – Friday)
- Jul 22 – 26 (Monday – Friday)
- Jul 29 – Aug 2 (Monday – Friday)
Each camp runs from 9am – 3pm, with extended care options available. Registration is $390, with a 10% discount for multiple campers (registered at the same time) or by booking the same camper for both sessions.
Click the button below for additional information and to make a reservation.