GET TAILORED TRAINING WITH PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
Have you wanted to take one of our movement series, lead climbing, or training for the outdoors classes, but the times they’re offered don’t work with your schedule? Or, maybe you’d prefer to receive more tailored, one-on-one instruction that’s not always possible when learning in a group setting.
With private instruction you can schedule any of our movement, lead climbing, or outdoor classes with the coach you want at the time you want and gain individualized guidance and support to help you meet your specific training and climbing goals.
PRIVATE INSTRUCTION RATES + PROGRAMS
Single-session rates are as follows:
- Members: $70/hour
- Non-Members: $85/hour
- Youth Members: $45/hour
- Youth Non-Members: $55/hour
- +$10/hour per additional participant
We Also Offer a Variety of Training Plans:
- Climber Assessment: 2-hour assessment with a coach + written evaluation of weaknesses $180
- 6-week: includes one 2-hour assessment with a coach + four 1-hour private lessons $350
- 8-week: includes one 2-hour assessment with a coach + five 1-hour private lessons $400
- 12-week: includes one 2-hour assessment with a coach + seven 1-hour private lessons $475