285 Industrial Street
San Marcos, California 92078
HOW DOES THE PARKING STRUCTURE WORK?
- Drive up and take a ticket from a kiosk to raise the barrier arm and gain access.
- Choose to either pay for parking at the established hourly rates using a credit card or visit a North City business to validate your ticket.
- Return to your car and drive to the exit, using your validated ticket to raise the barrier arm to exit.
- You are responsible for paying any remaining balance that is not covered by validation.
- Simply: it’s just like other paid parking systems you’ve encountered and are familiar with.
WHAT TYPE OF VALIDATION IS AVAILABLE?
All retailers and restaurant validations are good for up to 4 hours of free parking. Guests will be required to pay for any additional time.
WHAT ARE THE GENERAL PUBLIC PARKING RATES?
The parking rates have been carefully calculated based on a number of factors, including a balance with the CSUSM Student Parking rates to ensure students don’t use PS1 irresponsibly. Our priority is to ensure your patrons have abundant parking.
0 – 90 minutes FREE
1 Hour $4.00
2 Hours $5.00
3 Hours $6.00
4 Hours $9.00
Overnight / 24 Hrs / Lost Ticket $10.00 (2am-5am) (Free w/Permit)
Saturday & Sunday FREE *and holidays (5am – Midnight)
CAN A GUEST HAVE MULTIPLE / STACKING VALIDATIONS IN THE SAME DAY?
No. Each ticket can only be validated a single time.