Improve your climbing ability with programs designed to boost technique and confidence on the walls
OUTDOOR APPROACH SERIES
This three-part series is designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to take your climbing into the outdoors!
- Week 1: Sport Climbing Anchors
- Week 2: Multi-pitch Climbing
- Week 3: Crack Climbing
- Prerequisites Include:
- Top Rope/Lead Certified at Mesa Rim
- 3 months of climbing experience recommended
- Advanced reservations required
Fitness for Climbers Series
Sign up to receive expert-level coaching by experienced instructors to learn effective training techniques, receive feedback on proper techniques, and come away with workout plans that are personalized for you!
- Session 1: Fitness for Climbers
- Session 2: Agility, Stability, and Power
- Session 3: Injury Prevention
Adult Climbing Team
This team is geared toward anyone that is looking to become a better climber! Through consistent practices with a Mesa Rim coach climbers will go through a rigorous climbing assessment to help develop realistic short and long-term goals. Climbers will learn technique, mobility exercises, proper warm-up, strength, power, and endurance.
- 17+ years old
- Monthly commitment
- Standard Monthly Membership
- (2) 2-hour practices per week
- Monday + Wednesday 7-9pm (Starting March 1st)
Intro tO HANGBOARDING
Learn how to safely and effectively use a hangboard to build finger and grip strength. ($10 Member / $15 Non-Member)
Rope climbers must pass our belay certification test prior to top rope climbing (the tall walls). The best way to pass this test is to take a belay lesson. If you know how to tie a figure-8 knot follow through and are familiar with the P.L.U.S. method of belaying, the lesson may not be required.
LEARN TO CLIMB SERIES
- What: This three-part series will teach you everything you need to know about the basics of rock climbing! Instructors will focus on the fundamentals of indoor rock climbing, the concepts of footwork and movement, and basic climbing positions to help improve your climbing skills. ($30 Members / $45 Non-Member)
- Who: Best for newer climbers!
This three-part series will teach you advanced techniques to advance your lead climbing skills! Instructors will focus on the technical, mental, and physical aspects of leading in each 2-hour class session over the course of three weeks.
HOUR OF POWER
Learn how to effectively utilize our campus and Kitler boards to build upper body strength for harder, steeper climbing movement! ($10 Member / $15 Non-Member)
- Climbing minimum V4
- Come warmed up!
INTRO TO CRACK CLIMBING
Learn basic fundamentals of crack climbing such as hand jams, foot jams and more! ($10 Member / $15 Non-Member)
CLIMB SMARTER, CLIMB HARDER
In this course, you will learn the basic tactics for planning climbing movement to help you become a more technically efficient and smarter climber. You will then use these skills to learn how to work on a climb at your limit! ($10 Member / $15 Non-Member)
INTRO TO DYNAMIC MOVEMENT
Learn how to climb with more power through practicing deadpoints, dynos, and more! ($10 Member / $15 Non-Member)