Every climber is on a unique journey to reach their own individual goals. Mesa Rim’s recreational youth programs are designed to help climbers of all levels reach new heights by building the best foundation possible in a fun, supportive environment.
Rock Monsters DROP-IN Programs
This drop-in style program is designed to introduce new climbers into the sport of rock climbing. Programs are led by our experienced youth coaches and offer a fun and educational experience.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be 7 to 13 years old
PRICE: $30 per session
- Click the link below to view available sessions!
The Adventure Series is a 4-week guided climbing program for youth interested in advancing their climbing skills in a structured environment with the help of expert coaches. The series is intended for beginner to intermediate climbers that have attended Rock Monsters or one of our climbing camps.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be 7 to 16 years old
WHEN: Click the link below to view available sessions!
PRICE: $130 for 4-week session
- 4-week pre-paid membership to Mesa Rim Reno
- Rental Gear (harness, shoes, belay device)
- Free belay lesson for parent
1-5 Day Rock Climbing Camps
Mesa Rim’s Climbing Camp is a great place for young adventurers to experience rock climbing, learn new skills and make great friends!
Camp activities are tailored to each child based on their age and experience level. Under the guidance of experienced coaches, campers will learn climbing movement, how to tie knots and belay other climbers. They’ll also play fun, mentally challenging games, do arts and crafts, and work on their flexibility and mindfulness during our youth yoga.
At a Glance:
- Camps run from 9AM to 3PM (extended care available)
- For youth ages 7-13 years; campers must be at least 7 the day camp starts
- Campers must bring their own lunch
- Discounts for siblings and multi-session sign-up